Monday 2 January 2012

If you keep doing the same things in the same way you keep getting the same results.

New Year is the time to make decisions about what you wish to take forward with you into the future and what is best left behind.  We need the challenge of change in our lives to grow, learn and develope.  Sometimes the choices are easy - sometimes very hard.
Since I retired I have had a very laid back attitude, ambling through each day and often achieveing nothing whatsoever and yet I am very aware that the older I get the less time I have to do all the things that I want to get done.  It is almost as if I am in denial and that the time that I waste now will just serve to waylay the end a little longer.  My head tells me it just doesnt work that way.
Procrastination is a dirty word for 2012!  New challenges here I come.......

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat good to see you back blogging and I hope you have some great times in 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW.. Thanks Tracey. I need all the encouragement I can get. Hipe things are well with you. xx

    ReplyDelete